On another note...
I started getting sick Halloween weekend. I am feeling much better today, after a few doses of antibiotics. However, Frank is now sick. He had been sleeping a lot the past few days and not eating - more so than usual. Today, he especially slept an unusual amount of time. When he was awake, he wouldn't eat. He only wanted me to hold him. We couldn't figure out what was going on since he wasn't showing any other symptoms of having a cold. That was until he spiked a fever tonight. He is also starting to sound congested. Please keep him in your prayers. This is only the first night of the cold. I am afraid of what's to come.... We have an appointment at our pediatrician's office tomorrow morning. I will keep you updated.
Frank thought someone said, "Down, set, ...."
Some friends of ours, Josh and Amanda Moon, had a hot dog roast for the kids on Halloween night. I was feeling pretty bad at this point. We didn't stay very long, but we had to be sure Frank wore his costume one more time!
Two of Frank's friends, Ella and Savannah Newsome
No comments:
Post a Comment