Thursday, November 18, 2010

Frank's first professional hair cut

Frank has had a few home hair cuts from Mommy, but it was time for a professional to take over. I took him to Nannie's hair sylist, Wanda. I was prepared for this to be a disaster. I had a bag that consisted of the following things: 3 hot wheels, 2 lovies, a red sucker, 2 make up brushes (Frank likes to "brush" my face), 2 tubes of toothpaste (he likes to hold the toothpaste tubes in his mouth), toothbrush (another favorite...not sure why?!?!) and my cell phone. I knew that with all of these favorite things I could get him interested in one of them. Red sucker it was... That's all we needed. Oh, and a little encouragement from lovie and Nannie!

Frank and Lovie getting acquainted with the chair/stool...
Out comes Nannie and the sucker!
Cape on...
Meeting Wanda...
Yay!! He was such a champ! This picture is a little misleading. He actually stood in the chair the majority of the time. She was able to cut his hair standing up! He would bounce up and down every few seconds, but other than that, he was a perfect customer! We also left her a good tip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment