This past weekend (actually late last week), my parents came to visit! We had such a great time! Frank loves when Mimi and Poppie come! We were even able to drive to Auburn Friday night to see Grey, Lori, Landon, Maddie, Rylee, and Reagan! Over dinner, we decided to return to Auburn Saturday morning to pick up Landon and Maddie and let them stay the night with us Saturday night. (Grey and Lori went to the game) We had such a great time visiting with Landon and Maddie! However, when we all got up Sunday morning, I felt a touch of the stomach virus coming on. UGH! So, things were rough Sunday night, but I feel much better today! Praise God.
Frank's first "professional" hair cut is today at 4:30. I am excited, sad, and anxious. I hope he will do well! I am sad because I can't believe he's already old enough to sit in the chair! :( I'll post photos soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment