Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beach Bums!

The next stop on our journey was Destin, FL!  Watching Frank discover things for the first time is priceless.  I am constantly amazed at how my love for him grows exponentially.  He gets more precious with each day.  There was a moment (see below) where Frank and Brad sat in the sand and started playing with the shovels and buckets.  He is just now to the age where I can sit back and watch him play and interact on his own.  In that very instant, I knew that I had what so many people strive for.  Pure joy.  All by the hands of God.  I am so humble and grateful for every single blessing He chooses to bestow upon us.  I pray this moment will be burned into my mind forever.


I asked Frank to show Lovie the beach.  So sweet!
Some early morning yoga. Ha.

Cheese!

This was the moment that I was referring to above.

He LOVED the airplanes flying over!


Mr. The King and Chic Hicks enjoyed the fountain with Frank


This is a look we see very often.  So happy we finally captured it on camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment