Saturday, April 30, 2011

Decisions, decisions...

As May has arrived, I have started thinking about Frank's 2nd birthday party (his birthday is at the end of June). As you all know, Lightning McQueen (from Cars) has been a household necessity for the past 6 months or so! Brad and I joke around with each other, quoting the movie throughout the day...mainly when Frank isn't even around!

So, to say we were thrilled when Frank started favoring a new character would be a complete understatement. We have really enjoyed playing trains with Frank for a little while now. We even broke out the train set and starter "Thomas" that Santa brought him! Naturally, after Frank started playing with his Thomas train, we borrowed a Thomas DVD from Nannie. After about 5 minutes of that video, I was missing some "ka-chow!" May I say, there's 2, there's 4, there's 6, there's 8, shunting trucks and hauling freight...Yea, NO where near the entertainment of Cars! OH well! Maybe this too will pass in 6 months. I just hope Barney isn't next!!!

Back to my point. I can't decide whether to do the Lightning McQueen "old faithful" birthday party; even though he tells me to turn it off when I put in the DVD, or the new found favorite, Thomas the Tank Engine.....

I guess if this is the hardest decision I have right now, I'm doing good!

No comments:

Post a Comment