After a week and a half of many travels, I am finally home to stay for a while. This past Saturday, I headed to Daphne, AL to Grey and Lori's house for Rylee and Reagan's first birthday party. The party was actually on my Dad's birthday! Their birthdays are two days apart! The party was a lot of fun and the food was delicious! We had such a great time visiting and playing with all of the kiddos!
This was my first night away from Brad and Frank in a long time! I missed them so much! Frank was a complete angel for Brad while I was gone. He and Brad had the best time together. I was almost starting to believe that I wasn't being missed! After a fun night out at the movies with Grey and Lori on Saturday, we got to bed very late (with the help of an Ambien). Word of advice: don't take an Ambien at 1:30am! Not my smartest move! So, the next morning, I had a very hard time getting going. After lunch, I headed home and began getting sleepy after an hour of driving. My sweet boys put me on speaker phone and talked to me for the next three, yes three, hours! Frank was hilarious. At one time during the phone call, he managed to hang up on me and call Nannie to leave a message on her answering machine saying "Mommy, Mommy!!!" When she returned his call, he answered and also said "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" Made me feel so loved! Finally, when I was pulling up in the driveway, I told Frank to go to the back door. When I walked in, he smiled from ear to ear and ran as fast as his little legs would go to tackle me with a hug!!! One of my favorite moments, ever! I hated being away, but it was the right thing to do. This time apart did us all good, but it will not happen again for a while if I can help it!!!
 |
| Maddie Moo! |
 |
| Poppie and Landon fishing! |
 |
| Reagan, Rylee, and their amazing parents! |
 |
| Reagan (I think) wasn't very into the cake thing! |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Poppie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment