With that said, I will honor Him by enjoying the life He has blessed me with to the fullest. Brad and I cherished and "took in" every moment this Easter weekend. We watched Frank experience so many new things. Enjoy the photos below. Oh, and praise the Lord for the beautiful life He has given you. It may not be perfect (in your eyes), but it is the life He has given you; and for a very specific reason. He is perfect! AND He is RISEN!!!
These are from our church Easter Egg Hunt at Sandra Glover's house on Saturday morning.
| Frank was quite slow at branching out to "hunt" the eggs. He eventually came around, thanks to Mary Beth! |
| Hot and tired! |
| The Easter bunny CAME!!! |
These photos are from the lunch and Easter egg hunt at the Spivey's house after church on Sunday.
What a beautiful post! Frank is just adorable! I love his Easter outfit! :-)
ReplyDelete