Saturday, October 22, 2011

Big Boy Room!

I am a few weeks late writing this post.  Frank's big boy room is finally complete.  We moved all of the "baby" furniture to the downstairs guest room....now, nursery (still in shambles!).

We purchased Frank's twin beds awhile back.  We were given the bedside table (thanks, Amanda!).  The chest of drawers came from Brad's old bedroom set.  This chest was previously a mid-tone wood...nothing fancy or very attractive.  Instead of buying Frank a new chest of drawers, we just decided to pull this from one of the guest rooms upstairs.  We had a VERY talented friend of ours paint the chest and bedside table to match Frank's bedding.  To say he did a great job would be a HUGE understatement!  We love the way they turned out!

Disclaimer:  I could not get the toddler OR dog to move out of the pictures.  So, you get to see Frank (pantless) after his nap and Jake (still enjoying his nap!).

What, you didn't want us in the picture, Mom?!?!?

 



Sweet baby boy!

Totally random shot, I know.  Beautiful pumpkin plant holder given to me by my sweet mother-in-law.  However, this is a new mum.  Sister, I told you we would kill the other one.  This one will be dead in a week. :( 

1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE the big boy room! It turned out precious! Get to work on that nursery girl! :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete