Six years ago today, I went on my last first date with the most magnificent man the Lord has ever created, Brad Huguley. That day was the beginning of the rest of my life. I cannot believe where the Lord has taken us in the past 6 years. We have been through 3 houses, 2 towns, 7 surgeries, 1 child and one more on the way! Wow. That's crazy.
Nevertheless, it has been the best 6 years of my life. I am so humbled when I look at Brad and think that he chose me. I get to spend the rest of my life with this amazing, caring, funny, oh-so-good looking man and best friend! The web of plans that the Lord weaved in order for us to come together is quite amazing. I will not bore you with our life stories, but it is a miracle.
We celebrated by going to Meridian, MS for a dinner at Outback followed by the movie "Two for the Money". Tonight, we will be celebrating grilling chicken with our precious toddler, some outside play time and watching our previously recorded X-Factor. Times have changed but they are all I have ever wanted!
No comments:
Post a Comment